Task Center

Our iterative, agile development approach and task center.
Forum rules
Posted relevant content can be used under GPL or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/) for the project. Thanks!
Trilarion
Founder

Task Center

Post by Trilarion »

Instructions
  1. Have a look at the current taskboard.
  2. Choose a task that is "available" and post in this thread that you are going to work on it.
  3. You will be assigned to this task and it will be transferred to "in progress".
  4. Work on this task, ask for feedback in the Graphics, Music, Programming ... sections if you need it
  5. Post progress updates regularly here in this thread (like every two weeks)
  6. Definitely post here if you finished the task or discover that you cannot finish the task (for whatever reason).
  7. The task will be marked as "complete" or will otherwise be deleted.
  8. Start again with 1.
  9. At any time propose new tasks if you see a need for them.
Blocked tasks are tasks that depend on the completion of a task that is currently available or blocked.

I try to keep the task list populated and updated regularly.

Colorcodes of the categories:
Blue - General
Red - Artwork
Green - Programming
Trilarion
Founder

T23 assigned

Post by Trilarion »

I assigned task 23 (Definition: Detailed proposal for a tech tree) to Earymgn. Useful information to build upon can be found at the Research discussion of the Content Design section.
Trilarion
Founder

T23 unassigned, T24 assigned

Post by Trilarion »

I made a mistake with the task of Earymgn. He wanted to make a visualization of the techtree, not work on the content. I therefore unassigned T23 which is back in the available pool and assigned him to T24.
Trilarion
Founder

Re: Task Center

Post by Trilarion »

The taskboard has been reworked. Unfortunately linking to individual tasks does not work currently. Everything else is mostly the same.