We need a Logo

Discussion and contribution to game graphics and user interface.
Forum rules
Posted relevant content can be used under GPL or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/) for the project. Thanks!
Trilarion
Founder

We need a Logo

Post by Trilarion »

Not only the proper name for this project is still missing, also a Logo. Something that gives this project an identity. I hereby ask for proposals for such a logo!

I can only deliver ideas, not actual drawings. :D
  • 2 flags left and right, a canon or a general on a horse in the middle, a european map in the background
  • soldiers left and right seen from the side, holding guns up, aiming at each other, in the middle a field with an canon which is upside down, a pile of gold coins at the bottom and a peace dove with an olive branch atop.
  • a map with some fallen toy soldiers, on rails a steam-train coming from the darkness, a royal coat of arms
Trilarion
Founder

Re: We need a Logo

Post by Trilarion »

I found this nice picture of a painting of the Berlin congress which took place in 1878 and kind of symbolizes the diplomatic aspect of imperialism. Link. Its public domain and I considered it better than nothing. However it's just a placeholder for now.
Attachments
Logo, April 2012
Logo, April 2012
site-logo.png (13.96 KiB) Viewed 8757 times
Trilarion
Founder

Re: We need a Logo

Post by Trilarion »

1aahnoor wrote:I can only deliver ideas, not actual drawings. :D
2 flags left and right, a canon or a general on a horse in the middle, a european map in the background
soldiers left and right seen from the side, holding guns up, aiming at each other, in the middle a field with an canon which is upside down, a pile of gold coins at the bottom and a peace dove with an olive branch atop.
a map with some fallen toy soldiers, on rails a steam-train coming from the darkness, a royal coat of arms