UI Feedback

Discussion and contribution to game graphics and user interface.
Forum rules
Posted relevant content can be used under GPL or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/) for the project. Thanks!
Creator

Re: UI Feedback

Post by Creator »

nope..... too bad....

of course I can :D
Creator

Post by Creator »

there you go

Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

Those are winners. I'd even suggest we use those three colors (gold, light wood, dark wood) on everything we do in the UI. They look really good.

Please please please!
Creator

Post by Creator »

Veneteaou wrote:Those are winners. I'd even suggest we use those three colors (gold, light wood, dark wood) on everything we do in the UI. They look really good.

Please please please!
sounds good to me

EDIT: Tri is it possible to increase the max number of URL's allowed per post? I have already gotten rid of a bunch of the older drafts off the original post but will eventually run out of room
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Maximum number of links per post increased to 50.

I am also fine with the gold, dark wood, light wood combination.

And I am away until 2nd of April now. I feel like this is a very productive discussion and I wish you all a happy time with or without anything to do for this project but in any case in good health. :)
Creator

Post by Creator »

well I guess I will see you then. in the mean time I can finish work on the scenario UI
Creator

Post by Creator »

so I have already found out a problem with the widder buttons. Due to there height it is almost impossible to get images on to them. In any case I did my best and uploaded a new draft with the buttons and images on them. Can you tell me if you can tell what they are or not
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

One last message: we have to make the buttons larger then (and possibly the border of them a bit smaller too).
Creator

Post by Creator »

well I am glad you said that cause I already have

The wide buttons have been now made 100x35 hope this is okay. I have kept the borders the same width as what they were when they were smaller so no problem there
Creator

Post by Creator »

hey guys

I have not had much access to internet of late but fear not for I have still been working on the UI. I will upload it ASAP but that probably wont be for another 5 days at least