The Pub

Anything related or not related to the project.
Trilarion
Founder

The Pub

Post by Trilarion »

I guess working together on a project is more fun if you can read or write bits about your life occasionally. Not that you must of course.

However, opinions, useless facts, endless stories, ... everything is welcome. :)

My contribution:
I am just listening to Pet Shop Boys. OMG this is so 80s. I feel old. ... :lol:
Trilarion
Founder

Re: The Pub

Post by Trilarion »

This amok run in Newtown, Connecticut, in an Elementary school where about 20 children were killed gives me the creeps. Understanding it is beyond me and I feel to sorry about the victims. :cry:

Sometimes I have this feeling that it is a bit odd to love strategy games, where you build empires mostly by moving around armies and conquering other countries. That would in reality involve a lot of killings. But the difference is that there is a difference between actually doing it and just playing it. It's the historical fiction that is so attractive to me. However I think I would not be the warmonger, not even if I would live in this times and have the possibility to make the actions I make while playing the armchair general. Of course nobody knows for sure and so there is more stuff to think about, maybe in its own thread ("Where is the fun in playing war games, if one actually doesn't like killing people?").