So, what's going on?

Anything related or not related to the project.
Trilarion
Founder

Re: So, what's going on?

Post by Trilarion »

I'm also still here and determined as ever, only with less momentum. I need a bit activation energy. Maybe the cold, dark time of the year with considerably more computer time can give it to me. :)
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

So some personal issues have cropped up again. My wife's mother has deteriorating health, and is likely moving in with us. In any case, I'm in a race against time right now, to find a new revenue stream that can afford care for her down the road.

I can assist artists who need clarification on project needs, my art workflow, or anything else they need clarification on. My free time however probably won't allow for anymore drawing.

Sorry gang.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

No problem. This is a "hop on", "hop off" project, so everything can attach or disattach himself at any point. Just hope to see you around occasionally. After all you did a lot for the project.
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

You will. I really do want to finish that tileset at some point, regardless of real life.

More than anything I hope you can push forward and continue making progress without others.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

I am crawling forward. Hope that the speed accelerates at some point. Anyway, happy new year to all!
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

I am ordering a new tablet pen as soon as I have the money (lost my old one moving some rooms around). Once that happens, I should be back working on some artwork.

I pitched a web project to my brother (programmer, was here under the name Raynman or something, currently works for the FBI), and he was so excited that he took a bunch of the work away from me. So I should have a good bit of free time to come back and see this finished.
Willem

Post by Willem »

Happy new year to the team!

I know it might sounds impatient but, .... any new version ready yet? :)
pikovich

Post by pikovich »

looks dead?
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

I'm not sure where Tril is these days. I had to stop drawing some months ago for a multitude of reasons:

- Mother-in-law moved in.
- Lost my only drawing-capable computer.
- Needed to focus on a host-proof, multi-profile social network I'd been designing for the last several years.

The first two issues have resolved themselves, and by this summer I'm hoping the social network will launch and run smoothly enough to pick up some side projects again. I definitely have not forgotten about this place, and I want to see it finished as much as anyone.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Willem wrote:Happy new year to the team!

I know it might sounds impatient but, .... any new version ready yet? :)
Thanks for the happy new year wishes, sorry there isn't any new version because I didn't do anything for some months.