So, what's going on?

Anything related or not related to the project.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Help, I feel outnumbered by bots. :o So this is the future of mankind. 1 human : 100000000 computer identities.
Clipboard01.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg (3.26 KiB) Viewed 10766 times
Playing guitar doesn't sound so bad. :D Okay my guitar playing actually does currently. Need to practise more. I just hope you can recover your data. Make a backup copy immediately. Hardware is cheap, but data is precious.
Veneteaou

Re: So, what's going on?

Post by Veneteaou »

Well, I managed to get the data off of the laptop (nothing important was on my gaming PC). The laptop runs Xubuntu now however, as Windows for some reason no longer makes connections with some of the hardware (most importantly, my network cards). Ah well, I've always wanted to be Linux-only on one system.

I've also realized I can pull parts out of the gaming rig and, combined with what I have downstairs, make 2-3 more computers capable of gaming, working with Unity, whatever. So I lost some time, but hopefully end up with a better setup.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

In the near future I would like to invite you all to a new form of organization which is called sprints. The concept was conceived by Veneteaou and is derived from agile development technique. I want to try it out. Of course is just an option amongst many, many others. So stay tuned.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Seems like there is nothing really going on lately here. That's okay. Just wanted to say that I am here on a daily basis. I am working on the project and I am ready to respond to any topic that might come up.
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

I'm here on a daily basis too. Unfortunately, "Save Draft" means something different to me than it does to the messaging system here.

Lost like an hour of writing. Was probably my internet connection to blame.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Hm, you could check User Control Panel / Overview / Manage drafts. If there is nothing, then the script on the site had no chance to save it. That's really bad.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

My activity this week was considerably lower than last week. It's a combination of less time, slightly feeling sick/bad and wanting to play computer games for myself. However this time of the year, also known as summer here, anyway is more the time for outdoor activities. So I expect that the project goes a bit slower.

Next week I will start the sprints and do one by myself.

Also as a sidenote. A friend of mine programmed a nice little app for android which is called Memorion (=superbrain) and can be used for flashcard learning using a nice algorithm for guessing the right time to check if a card is still known. I use it for my spanish vocabulary and I enjoy it a lot. I also promised him to make some advertisement and since there is no other direct relation I just leave the link here.
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

Yes I'm sorry I haven't been here as well. I'm beginning to believe my exhaustion might be related to more serious health issues than I'd anticipated, so I'm going to be seeing a doctor in the next month or so to see what's going on.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

More than a thousand messages have been written here (mostly by me talking to myself :shock: )! It feels a bit like an achievement. 8-)
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

You are at 494. I really do believe that most of them are you talking to yourself.