So, what's going on?

Anything related or not related to the project.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Computer problems again? You really have bad luck there.

I can work on the game rules and I do, only a bit slower than anticipated. There is much to do at my real work and lately I had on some occasion coming home and lieing down because of strong headaches. So it will take a bit longer, maybe until the end of august.
Veneteaou

Re: So, what's going on?

Post by Veneteaou »

>Computer problems again? You really have bad luck there.

The price I pay for being so damn cheap. :D

I'm going to resolve this issue in a more permanent fashion - even if it means buying a new system. All the time I waste troubleshooting could be spent being productive enough to afford nicer gear to work with.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Infrastructure and economy is somewhat solved (i.e. all important mechanism are explained) now I move to diplomacy and research and this is still a bit of an unknown territory. I will read in the contents section and ask about important points for sure.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Time for a quick sign of life. Yes, I'm still working on the draft. However lately with a lot of RL work and some gaming in the evening of myself I didn't progress as fast as I wished. But it will go on, there will be a good foundation soon. Stay with me. :)
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

It seems that paying work has been put on permanent hiatus, so I can promote this project up to a higher priority. I have a temporary fix for art going, and am working right now on the continuous tiles.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

What can I say. Last two weeks I played computer games in my free time. I had to finish this RPG. I finished it now. I started working on this project again. :)
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Sorry, currently I have not much time because of much work and much travelling (London this weekend). Within one week it should become better. :)
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

No worries. I haven't touched anything in a while, due to real life issues going on. We gave our second car to a friend, and two days later our car died. Luckily my dad had one we could borrow, but repairs means money is tight and it's just stressing us out.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Of course real life has always priority. I hope you aren't too stressed out. I need to find more time to push this here forward faster. At least the travelling is over for the next month or so. This means more time on the weekends.
Veneteaou

Post by Veneteaou »

It's good to be back.

I've been... Lost in my thoughts these past few months. Distracted. But in these thoughts I've realized those activities that actually drove me to improve myself, and this project is one of them.

Busting out the good old drawing tablet. I want to see some goddamn continuous mountains.

Eric