- Editor with a Europe map (imported from Imperialism one) showing terrain only.
- Terrain can be changed by selecting other terrain and clicking on the map.
- Some skeletons or User Interface dialogs can be accessed.
News around the development. Release information.
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Version 0.1.0 (2012-11-06)
- Map now showing resources, province borders and town locations are shown.
- Each tile belongs to a province, each province to a nation.
- More skeletons of user interfaces like a help browser, options dialog, network dialog.
- Fixed Linux issue with starting Frames maximized resulting in zero sizes. Window now visible.
- Under the hood: Basics of network communication and easier setup of development environment.
- Extended terrain showing towns, province and nation borders, rivers, province names
- Political mini map showing each nation in a distinct color
- Graphics: New start screen, more and improved tile graphics, a first unit graphics
- Music: Plays background (Ogg/Vorbis) music files
- Many internal improvements (better save file structure, network tests)
- Windows launcher and installer
- Tested in Linux (Ubuntu)
- Continuous terrain effect extending over several tiles
- Server-client communication overhaul, can connect to server and send/receive chat messages
- Improved buttons with wooden design