Sprint Progress

Our iterative, agile development approach and task center.
Forum rules
Posted relevant content can be used under GPL or GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/) for the project. Thanks!
Trilarion
Founder

Sprint Progress

Post by Trilarion »

If during a sprint you arrive at a problem or need some feedback, you can discuss it here. Everybody is allowed to help but only giving advice or feedback. Team leaders are required to give guidance here in case of problems, to the best of their ability (they are volunteers themselves).

Post here because of:
  • Clarification of the sprint goals
  • Doubts about the sprint goals or execution
  • Troubleshooting in case of problems during the execution of a sprint goals
  • Feedback on the execution of a sprint goal (different versions of a graphics, ...)
Please:
  • Only post if you are doing a sprint and want to discuss the execution of this sprint or if you are giving feedback to a problem occured during a sprint!
(see also FAQ)
Trilarion
Founder

Re: Sprint Progress

Post by Trilarion »

My "make buttons" sprint is going well. I have button graphics for almost all buttons needed, however they don't look as good as I thought, owing to my small talent in the area. However I experimented with sizes and ended up with something about 64 x 32. I will quickly finish them in the next days.

My "finish loose ends in the programming" sprint needs more attention. I forgot that I need to add one or two things for continues tiles and since Ven wants to have at least one tile ready, I should concentrate of having this absolutely working by the end of the week. This will be enough work, but I think I will manage it.
Trilarion
Founder

Post by Trilarion »

Hi Ven,

how is the continuous tile going? Which one do you make?
Veneteaou

Re: Sprint Progress

Post by Veneteaou »

Eh, I haven't even begun to work on it yet. I do have the next few days mostly free, especially if I don't do anything for the 4th of July (major holiday here).

I'm thinking of doing the forest tile, as that one should be easier as well as a good demonstration of the system.