Wednesday, March 6, 2013
It’s again two months after the last release and time to let you see what the project achieved so far. So what’s new?
- We have a windows launcher (checks for the correct version of Java), a windows installer and we tested it under Linux (it runs).
- We have music composed by one of our own playing in the background.
- We have a much improved map with borders, cities, rivers, provinces.
- We have diverse artwork for the terrain and the start screen.
- And many, many small things.
So head over to the Download area and try it out for yourself! :)
It’s a big step forward for us but also still a long way to go. We need your help in making the project a success. If you are interested, check here.